Consider Setting Up Here
Located in the heart of Edmonton
The North Edge is located in the communities of Central McDougall and Queen Mary Park, two of the oldest communities in Edmonton. The North Edge businesses range from small family run operations to large corporations all with a thriving entrepreneurial spirit and a strong desire for excellence.
- We are located along major transit routes so people can get to the area easily via car, bus, bike or on foot.
- Ample curbside parking.
- Thousands of commuters drive through the area to get downtown every rush hour.
area wide range of sites available for sale, lease and rent in the area. We have spaces suitable for retail, office, warehouse, light industrial or residential.
- There are even a few vacant lots ripe for redevelopment, so the area can accommodate a wide range of businesses and developments.
We are a Business Improvement Area with continuous developments
We are one of City of Edmonton's Business Improvement Areas, which gives us;
- Access to grant programs such as the Facade Improvement and Development Incentive Programs.
- District-wide marketing projects.
- Direct links to the City of Edmonton departments through the Business Association Executive Director.
- A wide variety of zoning options in the area makes it a unique opportunity for businesses and developers.
- Networking other special events.
The City of Edmonton has shown its commitment to the area by investing in:
- North LRT to NAIT: The new North running LRT comes right through the North Edge, with a stop at MacEwan University, bringing shoppers from all over the city to the area.
- Central McDougall/Queen Mary Park Revitalization: Through the Office of Great Neighbourhoods, the City has invested in revitalizing the communities of Central McDougall and Queen Mary Park.
- 105 Avenue Redevelopment: The City of Edmonton has committed to redeveloping 105th avenue into a green, walkable street.